Today’s enterprises must evolve to embrace current and emerging technologies if they are to survive. Research indicates 55% of leadership executives expect their enterprises to suffer financially if they don’t take immediate steps to digitally transform.
We all know senior executives today grapple with today’s changing landscape, attaining profitable growth, delivering the latest innovations and maximizing customer value – challenges that require not only identifying new possibilities and making tough choices, but also bridging the gap between vision and execution. The Bureau brings deep industry experience, strategic capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to help enterprises solve their most complex business challenges for future growth.
- Growth strategies: We help clients establish their targets, determine the best sources of growth, design and execute the optimum growth strategy.
- Innovation strategy and management: We help Australia’s leading organisations differentiate themselves, create new revenue streams and anticipate business model disruption, so they can take advantage of the new opportunities that innovation presents.
- Customer and channel strategy: We help clients win the battle for customer acquisition, retention and growth by better understanding and using customer, product and channel information, and connecting insights to strategy and execution.
Sandra Aloi, Director of The Bureau of Business said: “We think differently about brands. Our passion for brands enables us to work alongside enterprises to build future proof strategies that optimize their customer experience and achieve organisational growth.”
The Bureau thrives on ‘strategy and implementation’. They combine specialist skills in marketing, people management, strategy and technology with extensive industry experience to make a difference to the operational performance of public and private enterprises.
The old rules of yesterday, no longer apply. That’s a tough reality to face for many enterprises. So tough, that many leaders continue to deny that digital technologies have already radically transformed the business landscape. Sandra Added: “ Digital disruption is now part of our daily existence. It’s changed how we live, how we communicate, and together, those factors have changed the face of business. It’s time, and highly appropriate, to face this new dynamic and begin to plan for a more integrated, technical future.”
A new survey of leading decision makers found 96% see digital transformation as important or critical. Of this same group, 55% said they have one year or less before their organizations begin to financially suffer from failing to act. So, the choice for enterprises today is simple: deny and fade, or survive and thrive. The Bureau can help guide executives through some actionable strategies that will future proof enterprises for the future. She adds: “Digital transformation has vastly different meanings for many enterprises. Each must find its own path. Following someone else will only lead you astray. The Bureau offers a thoughtful and consultative way to guide and help enterprises determine the right questions to ask at each turn.
Doing so will help you get safely where you want to go—and you’ll get there faster than you could have imagined.” So where do you start? Look inwardly. But don’t start the journey blindfolded.
- Contact The Bureau of Business (The Bureau) to work alongside your executives to devise a plan that will impact both the business and your technological capabilities
- Prepare for those conversations you’ve been avoiding.
For Further Information